Wilkes-Barre Personal Injury Lawyers
Experienced, Compassionate & Tenacious
Selecting a personal injury attorney after a serious accident can be a difficult task. You could have dozens of law firms reaching out to get your attention and your case on their desk, but how do know who is right for your claim? You need to look for a team with experience, case results, and a positive reputation with local communities. If you live in Wilkes-Barre, then you should put your trust in the personal injury lawyers at Fellerman & Ciarimboli Law PC.
Our lawyers have been helping the wrongfully injured since 2000 in all sorts of cases, like those involving multivehicle collisions or a doctor’s mistakes. Numbers don’t lie, either. With more than $110 million won in settlements and verdicts for our clients across the last two decades, we have a reputation for succeeding and securing high dollar values where other law firms might have settled for less. We will give your case the attention it deserves, fight for your rights inside and outside the courtroom, and never rest until your voice is heard.
Let’s build your claim together. Call (877) 989-4878 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Personal Injury Claim Basics You Should Know
Accidents happen. They can’t always be predicted, and they can often cause serious injuries. If you are injured in an accident that’s caused by someone’s negligence, then you have the right to pursue legal action. Before you start a claim, there are some important facts that you should know.
For a successful personal injury claim, it all comes down to answering this one question: Is the other party responsible for your injuries? It may be a simple question, but the answer is typically complex. You will need to provide proof that the defendant in your claim caused your injury. Without evidence, your case is going to suffer, and it might be over before it begins.
Our attorneys can help gather evidence for the following case types and more:
- Car accidents: With traffic experts, we can recreate the accident scene to figure out what really happened before, during, and after the crash.
- Medical malpractice: Using in-house medical experts, our medical malpractice attorneys can determine the ultimate cause of your injury and how the healthcare professional’s negligence played a part in the cause.
- Defective products: While we have the product in our possession, we can use the expert help of engineers to determine how the product is a danger to the average consumer.
- Premises liability: Taking photos of the accident scene and examining your injuries will help determine if the property was unsafe. We can also connect with construction firms and project managers to investigate serious faults with a property’s design.
- Workers’ compensation: We can talk with witnesses and examine the scene of the accident to see if unsafe work conditions existed. Using safety logs kept by your employer can also be critical to your case’s success.
When Every Cent Counts, Choose a Winning Team
After a serious personal injury, you might be faced with a wall of medical bills and a pit of lost wages. Together, they can cause significant financial distress. Turn to Fellerman & Ciarimboli Law PC and our Wilkes-Barre personal injury attorneys to help you find a way to a brighter future with a successful injury claim. When we are acting on your behalf, all of our experience and talents become your own!
Get your free consultation with our team today. Dial (877) 989-4878.