Attorney Edward Ciarimboli is a founding partner at Fellerman & Ciarimboli Law PC. He graduated from Wilkes University with a dual degree in political science and engineering and applied science. While at Duquesne University School of Law, he was admitted to the Order of Barristers for Excellence in Courtroom Advocacy and was named a national semi-finalist in the American Trial Lawyers Association Moot Court Competition.
After receiving his Juris Doctor, Attorney Ciarimboli served as a law clerk to the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Attorney Ciarimboli concentrates his practice on trucking and auto collision and medical malpractice litigation. He is active in many professional organizations, including the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Luzerne County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. He serves on AAJ’s National College of Advocacy Board of Trustees and the Board of Governors for the Pennsylvania Association of Justice, donates to AAJ’s PAC, and is a member of AAJ’s Trucking Litigation Group; Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability; Insurance Law; and Professional Negligence sections.
Attorney Ciarimboli has been selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® list every year since 2008. He was named Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association and named to the Top 10 National Trial Lawyers’ Trucking Trial Lawyers Association. He was also named as one of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association Distinguished Counsel.
In addition to his extensive trial practice, Attorney Ciarimboli frequently teaches lawyers across the country on both deposition and trial skills.
Attorney Ciarimboli is also an active member of his community. With his partner, Attorney Greg Fellerman, he began the Safe Prom Pledge in 2010 as a way to promote a drug-free and alcohol-free prom night for students throughout Eastern Pennsylvania. To date, they have spoken to more than 25,000 high school students on the dangers of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Attorney Ciarimboli lives in a 115-year-old farmhouse with his wife, Jennifer, their children, two dogs, two cats, countless chickens, roosters, and an occasional pheasant.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Board Certified in Truck Accident Law - National Board of Trial Advocacy
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- The Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ)
- The Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Luzerne County Bar Association
- National College of Advocacy
- American Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, Board of Regents member
- Wilkes University, Board of Trustees
- The ARC, board member
- Wilkes-Barre YMCA, board member
- Safe Prom Pledge, co-founder and speaker
- On the Board at Marley's Mission
- It’s All About Control, AAJ Trial Magazine, February 2020
- It’s Not About the Money, Journal of Trucking Litigation, AAJ Trucking Litigation Group
- Instructor, 2020 AAJ Advanced Depositions College
- “Independent Contractor Defense,” 2019 Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys Annual Symposium
- “Deposing the Corporate Representative and Safety Director Using Rules and the Miller Mousetrap,” American Association for Justice Specialized Depositions College: Trucking
- “Demonstration: Qualifying an Expert,” 2019 AAJ Convention (San Diego, CA)
- “The Nuts and Bolts of a Truck Case,” Northeast PA Trial Lawyers Association Trial Advocacy Series Seminar
- “Deposing Safety Directors in Truck Cases,” Northeast PA Trial Lawyers Association Trial Advocacy Series Seminar
- “Punitive Damages in Trucking Cases,” AAJ Trucking Litigation Group Members-Only Conference (Washington, DC)
- “Developing a Discovery Plan,” 2018 AAJ Convention (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- “Developing a Discovery Plan,” 2018 AAJ Advanced Depositions College (New Orleans, LA)
- 2018 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Depositions (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- “Deposing the Defense Medical Expert,” 2018 AAJ Maui Winter Convention
- “The EMR and Audit Trail,” 2018 AAJ Maui Winter Convention
- 2017 AAJ Advanced Depositions College (New Orleans, LA)
- 2017 AAJ Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course (Harvard Law School)
- 2017 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Depositions (Minneapolis, MN)
- 2017 ATAA Trucking Seminar
- “Using Trucking Company Manuals,” 2017 New Jersey Trial Lawyers Boardwalk Seminar
- “Handling U-Turn Cases,” 2016 Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (Nashville, TN)
- 2016 AAJ Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course: The Art of Persuasion (Harvard Law School)
- “Motor Carrier Training,” 2016 AAJ Trucking College (Dallas, TX)
- 2016 AAJ Case Plus: Focus Groups for Plaintiff’s Cases (Houston, TX)
- 2016 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Depositions (Charlotte, NC)
- 2016 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Essentials of Civil Litigation (Atlanta, GA)
- 2016 ATAA Trucking Seminar
- 2016 AAJ Advanced Depositions College (New Orleans, LA)
- “No U-Turns Ever,” 2015 AAJ Summer Convention
- 2015 AAJ Winter Convention -Palm Springs
- 2015 AAJ Ultimate Trial Advocacy Course: The Art of Persuasion (Harvard Law School)
- 2015 AAJ Trial Advocacy College: Depositions (Charlotte, NC)
“The staff was great. They came out to our home after our accident so we didn’t have to travel. They also made arrangements for us to get to the office when we did have an appointment. Corey Suda was our attorney as well as Ed Ciarimboli and they were both great, very informative, helpful, stayed in contact with us throughout our case. Very happy with the outcome of the case!!” – Debbie Crompton
“When I had an accident happen during a surgery in 2017, I was referred to Ed Ciarimboli and his partner Cory Suda for a lawsuit. They handled my case very well and kept me updated during the whole process. By January of 2019, the case was settled and both sides settled. I greatly appreciate all the help they did and would refer them to anyone!” – Kaitlin Isherwood
“Eddie, Harry, and the staff were exceptional. They promptly returned voicemails and emails and handled our concerns with great care. Whenever we needed to meet, they were very flexible with their times. They even stayed late because we work during the day. I couldn’t have asked for a better attorney and team. You all were wonderful. I would certainly recommend them to anyone. Thanks, guys!!!” – Krystal Sperlazzo
“I am an attorney who has referred many personal injury clients to Fellerman and Ciarimboli. Not only do I trust them with my clients but I have referred my own family and personal friends. Ed and Harry have worked hard and achieved great results. I recommend them without reservation.” – T. Petty