Attorney Raymond P. Wendolowski of Mountain Top, Pennsylvania is a practitioner with over 32 years of complex legal experience. Attorney Wendolowski graduated magna cum laude from the University of Scranton and cum laude, Order of the Coif, from University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Ray concentrates his practice in the areas of school law; real estate tax appeals, representing exclusively school districts; labor and employment law; commercial law; and the representation of clients in all facets of the construction industry, including construction litigation. His practice includes litigation in all practice areas but stresses litigation avoidance and dispute resolution strategies.
He has over fifteen years of experience in litigating school district-initiated appeals and, because of those appeals, has raised millions of additional tax dollars for the districts he represents. Ray also has an extremely successful mediation practice and is available to conduct mediations in all his practice areas.
Ray is the father of nine children — Raymond Jr., Elizabeth, Robert, Ryan, Matthew, Luke, Haley, Max, and Sophia — and has two grandsons, Raymond III and Ben. He resides in Mountain Top, PA, with his wife Kelly.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Certified mediator in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- Admitted to practice in every court of Eastern PA
- Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
- Served on the Middle District’s Lawyers’ Advisory Committee
Writes and lectures on labor and employment law and construction litigation for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and the Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association in conjunction with Kings College and Lorman Education Services