Attorney Stepanski was born and raised in northeastern Pennsylvania, graduating from Lake-Lehman High School. Prior to beginning his legal career, Attorney Stepanski earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from the Pennsylvania State University, where he was on the Dean’s list. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor from Penn State Law. While in law school, he served as a member of the Academic Affairs Committee (“AAC”) which acted as a liaison between students and faculty on all matters and concerns related to academics. As a member of the AAC, Attorney Stepanski aided students in all aspects of academic life including scheduling, course offerings and externships.
His previous legal experience has included serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Lesa S. Gelb of the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas as well as serving as a law clerk for Fellerman & Ciarimboli Law.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Luzerne County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ), member
- The Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ), member
- Northeastern PA Trial Lawyers Association