COVID-19 Resources for Clients of Fellerman & Ciarimboli
With so much misinformation on the internet, we at Fellerman & Ciarimboli have compiled a list of resources for our clients and partners on reliable websites regarding the information on COVID-19 and legal resources that you may need in the coming weeks.
As always, our office is here to help. We are working remotely to protect both our clients and our families. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us online or on the phone.
General Health and Wellness Information
For information regarding the spread of coronavirus and up-to-date statistics and updates on responsibilities, please visit the following for credible information.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- The United States Food and Drug Administration
- The United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
LEGAL RESOURCES & COURT HOUSE HOURS
For information regarding the closure of courts and any state action taking place in response to COVID-19, visit the websites below.
- American Bar Association on Legal Ramifications of COVID-19
- Pennsylvania Attorney General: Josh Sharpiro
- Executive Orders by State
- Courts in Pennsylvania Closures Due to Spread of COVID-19
Legal Resources & Court House Hours
We, like many law firms across the country, have adapted to virtual meetings with clients to continue to handle your cases even though we cannot meet face to face. We’ve compiled a list of valuable resources on digital communications we can employ to discuss your case.
In addition to the digital avenues, we are also available to you online at https://fellermanlaw.com/contact/, via email, or by phone at (570) 718-1444 along with all of our cloud resources.
As always, our team is here to bring you justice. If you have any questions relating to your legal rights during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are here for you.